Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4-Week Training Program. Get in Shape Now, Train Like an Athlete and Feel Better Than Ever

I often get asked if I can write workout programs for people. More often than not I am too busy or too tired from writing my thesis to do "extra" workout programs on the side. Now that I have had a little time to myself this summer and I've had a chance to catch up on my thesis, I've had a chance to sit down and write some workout programs that anyone can do. The best part? The workouts include video's for every exercise! When you purchase the workout program I will send you a pdf of the program. Each exercise that has a video (don't worry, only the really obvious ones don't have videos [i.e. benchpress]) is underlined and colored blue. You can click on it in the pdf, and as long as you have internet access, it will take you right to a YouTube video of the exercise. Just make sure you watch the video's while you have them up on the computer. Just print it out before you go to the gym and you're all set!

Just click on the "add to my cart" button below and when you're ready just hit the "view my cart" button and it will take you directly to PayPal where you can pay for your new 4-week workout program. It's only $30 for four weeks of training! If you were going to pay for a personal trainer for four weeks, it would cost you up to $960 ($60 per session, 16 sessions). Simply bring a pen or pencil with you when you go to the gym and remeber to write down all the weights you used so you know what you did the previous week. Helps keep you on track for your training and it keeps you moving in the right direction instead of guessing on what to do everytime you go to the gym!

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors of health and fitness! More workout programs and nutrition stuff is on its way!

-Dan
P.S. Don't forget to include your email address when purchasing the workout program!

No comments:

Post a Comment